Monday, October 19, 2015

Model Showcase: Grey Knight HQs (Lord Kaldor Draigo and Brother Captain Stern) (Games Workshop)


Two weekend project models for a client's Grey Knights army, more pics in the link!






These were done up over the weekend for a client's army.

The metallics were achieved by using Leadbelcher, washed the panel lines with Nuln Oil, then brought the colors up with Vallejo Oily Steel and edge highlights with Chrome. He wanted cork board style bases to match his existing army, so I broke up some that I had laying around and pinned the models to it. Not bad for a quick two day project. No WIP shots so I could get these wrapped up in time to get them in for studio shots with the other things I recently finished.

2 comments:

  1. I had forgotten that I had given him these models, so I was pleasently surprised when I found them in the box with the others. These guys turned out amazingly!! Johnny is a great guy, works with customers and as you can see from the pictures, is also an amazing painter.... keep it up bud!

    ReplyDelete