Wednesday, November 9, 2016

A few other recent finished odds and ends


As I said earlier, I'm still working and finishing things, but don't have the photo area at the new house set up, so until then, these photos will have to suffice of some of the things I've worked on recently.

Above is the 1/9 scale Dragon Models Starlord. I captured the image from my instagram post, so it doesn't have the whole figure, but it is what it is. The detail was super soft on this kit, and the places where pieces joined were big time head scratchers, creating a lot of work I don't normally have to do on Dragon kits. I wasn't terribly thrilled with it, but trudged through just to have the box out of my storage area.

The next set are all $10 vinyl busts you can get at just about any craft store. I did a First Order Stormtrooper and an Iron Man, both of which look pretty decent for $10 vinyl busts.




Speaking of vinyl, I also did one Portal turret in its legit normal form:


And that's it! Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment