Monday, December 14, 2015

Quick hit updates


Some quick thoughts and status updates as the year winds down to a close.

Facebook is yelling at me that I haven't updated in over a week, so I figured its time to say a few things about what's up.

The Gundam Fuunsaiki (robot unicorn) is complete, but honestly, I'm just too lazy to take studio shots. That, and I was anxious to get some new things started while I had a modicum of free time recently. So, studio shots WILL be forthcoming on that, but probably will wait until I have another kit completed so I can set up one time instead of two.

Over the weekend, I did some more work on the Imperial Assault figures. My wife and I just finished Pandemic Legacy (an EXCELLENT board game) and I'm thinking I need to get those minis painted up quick so I can start that game. Look for those quick pics in probably my next post.

And one other note: Look for our Youtube channel to kick off early next year! I've been working on some title intros, and did a test run of video for the Fuunsaiki kit (though the amazingly glossy white paint on it wreaks havoc with the camera picking up detail). Awaiting a few other pieces of gear, and I'm rebooting my work station to make room for the camera. Two years ago when I started DW, I wanted to make tutorial videos, and just now am getting around to it. So...go ahead and like, subscribe, etc and all that good mess, and we'll update when it's ready!!! Here is the link to DW's Youtube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/user/defiantworkshop





No comments:

Post a Comment