Wednesday, September 2, 2015

WIP: Khorne Bloodbound (Age of Sigmar) - Quick hits


A few update shots from the other half of the commission army.

I started the army off in earnest by painting the Blood Warriors. I began with a base of Khorne Red, trimmed in Balthasar gold, brought up in Gehennas Gold, then washed down with Agrax Earthshade.


While I waited for the wash to dry, I decided to slap some paint on the Khorgorath, just base coated in Mephiston Red and then washed in Nuln Oil.


That's when I discovered I was low on...well, everything. Most of my Mephiston Red was gone, my washes were dangerously low, and after some heavy use, most of my fine tip brushes were fraying to the point of being relegated to base coat brushes. That basically meant I was stuck until the local hobby store opened and I could restock before I could move forward on the Blood Warriors and the Khorgorath, but I did have the tools to get some paint on the hilariously named Bloodstoker and Bloodsecrator.


No comments:

Post a Comment