Monday, November 9, 2015

Deathwing Knights Commission


A quick look at the recently completed Deathwing squad.

Took these 10 troops on recently. The client wanted them in (mostly) typical Deathwing Knight fashion, but less on the red/green spectrum and more on the green/black with bone armor. There are still some leftover vestiges and callouts to the red usually used, like the lenses and weapons. These were already assembled and placed on a base...but he had placed Gray Knight helmets on some of them, which was a really cool addition and set the squad apart nicely. I didn't take a ton of pictures as I'm fairly busy professionally and personally, so just finding time to paint right now is about as good as I'm going to get, but I do have some WIP shots I sent as I went. I didn't take studio shots of them before giving them back, since they were going to be based by the client himself and wouldn't look entirely finished, but they were a nice change of pace group.





No comments:

Post a Comment