Thursday, June 23, 2016

A few Star Wars/Trek kits for sale

While storing, cleaning, and generally moving things around getting the house ready to sell, came across a few kits that need new homes, if anyone is interested, I need the space. Click for more!

Just use the contact form if you're interested in getting any of these:

Kaiyodo Vinyl C-3PO: Bought this from somebody and it was already trimmed up. I had an OCD moment where I needed to do every last Star Wars major character in 1/6 scale, so I went on a buying spree and got most of the Kaiyodo/Screamin/MPC kits to fill those gaps, but at some point sold all the other 1/6 scale figures, and this and the below R2 are left over. Here's the Threepio, from what I can tell, he's complete, I've never even gotten him out of the box.



MPC R2-D2 with VooDooFX light kit: Styrene original, but I DID start on this one. I clipped the antenna off the sprue and started the glue process on it. 100% complete, WITH the light kit and instructions as well. Part of the above "1/6 scale hero spree" that I wanted to match with the Kaiyodo C-3PO. Both of these are rather rare finds at this point.



Lastly, the Polar Lights 1:350 scale Enterprise with Aztek Dummy masks. Had delusions of grandeur when buying this so long ago. Plan was to light it and make some amazing display, but to be totally honest, my heart isn't in Star Trek. I just wanted to make a cool ship, and I have other things I'd rather devote my time to, so instead of further sinking money into lighting kits, its just time to cut bait and get out. Totally unstarted, with the Aztek Dummy decal masks for painting, which are amazing.



If interested in any of them, just use the contact form on the side of the site, and we'll talk turkey.

No comments:

Post a Comment