Thursday, August 20, 2015

Throwback: Nursery Mural


A little bit of a departure from the norm!

So here's a Throwback Thursday post for you. Looking through old family photos last weekend and discovered these that I thought had been lost. I painted this mural for my son before he was born. He was able to be in the room for just short of a year before we moved. We had a very tiny house and moved into just a tiny house. I don't miss much about the old house we lived in, but wish we could've brought this room with us.







I took these shots before iPhones and panorama shots were easy to do. This is as good as I could get to capturing the whole thing. I took these right before we walked out the door for the last time.

I know this isn't the normal type of thing found here, but hey, its fun to keep things new and different!


No comments:

Post a Comment