Monday, August 3, 2015

WIP: Stormcast Eternals (Age of Sigmar) by Games Workshop


No time for rest, on to the next thing!


Received the Age of Sigmar starter set box in the mail for a commission as I was putting the finishing touched on War Machine. That helped speed the process along so I could kick these off. The client wants the set finished for when he returns home, so its on to batch processing the armies!

I decided to part them out as two separate sets, the Stormcast Eternals and the Khorne armies, and build and paint them separately. My client wanted them to have standard paint jobs as pictured in the rules and website, so I set about with the Stormcast first by building the army to completion.


After that, I got my rulers out, and some Chaos Black primer, and made the house unusable for a bit:


Before getting the batch process started, I finished one mini to completion, a random Retributor that just happened to be closest to me when I picked one. So I painted him totally up and emailed the client, and he was happy with the result, so its now on to painting the whole army up to this standard!



That's it for now! Next up, my desk becomes shiny with all the gold!

No comments:

Post a Comment