Monday, October 13, 2014

WIP: Orktober 31st (Update - New guys!)


Since I had some time waiting on the name plaque, figured I might as well add a few more folks to spice things up.

Above you'll see two new pumpkins, I bought a Night Goblin (pictured later) and it came with a few metal balls that had carvings like jack o' lanterns, and this little guy who appears to be hauling one away. I placed one by each fence (upper right of the picture as well) to make it look like this guy is absconding with a Gork-carved pumpkin himself.

 
Also, realized I had not even taken pictures of the crew who's observing the TP rolling:
 


Finally, spent some time working on a trash can getting knocked over. Didn't know if I'd have time before the deadline to sneak this little vignette in. I took a regular barrel and put some Aves in it, sculpted a few divots and greeblies, then added some other various bits as well:




 
And then found a way to add it to the back of the house, and finally...I feel like things are where they need to be.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment