Thursday, January 7, 2016

Star Wars Imperial Assault Storage - the Tokens and Chits!


How I stored the tokens and chits and other cardboard pieces for the game!
Since the chits are a little less in number than the cards, I decided they'd go in the Twin Shadows box. Its by far the smallest of the two, and has odd size constraints, especially from top to bottom. I decided to risk it anyway and make two levels to make access to the tokens easier.

I made two 9 5/8" square bases, then rabbet cut both of them and added 1" walls to both. After that, I put all the "status" tokens (damage, conditions, anything that would be applied to a character) in one, sorted it, then made spacious walls around them all.


For the bottom tray, I put all the things that go on the board in it...doors, computers, crates, objectives, etc. Anything involved in level set up goes in there. The same dimensions applied, and I tried to create a lot of room in between the pieces to allow for more things whenever FFG forces me to have more tokens.


The idea behind ALL the spacious room for all of my inserts in this series is for future expansion. Some of the inserts look too large for the tokens, and that's on purpose. For a bit, it makes things easier to grab. After any expansions, I can create more walls and separate other token types. I was exhausted when I made this, so my lines unfortunately aren't perfectly straight, but things are held in place, so I'm good with it. You can click here for all entries in the Imperial Assault Storage log.

No comments:

Post a Comment