Monday, February 1, 2016

Defiant Status Update!

I'm about to post a few updates here, but I realized I haven't really done much on the blog in the past week or so, so I thought I'd at least chime in.

Mainly, I'm still balancing how to update this blog with instructional how-tos, and starting the new Youtube video service as well. I'm still hunting for better camera angles and whatnot, and that has been consuming a decent chunk of time.

Also, those that know me personally know how big of a Carolina Panthers fan I am, so this past week has been full of talking to people, getting excited about the NFC Championship, and figuring out Super Bowl plans!

Thirdly, this has been a big week in games. I've gotten to play a lot of board games with my family, and I've also gotten some good new releases, The Witness being one, and my son talked me into trying Terraria, which is a massive time suck, but I'm having fun getting shown up by an eight year old.

Finally, I HAVE been painting in the little free time I have. I have something fun planned for the Super Bowl, I have the Eversor Assassin in the works, a custom video game figure, and once that's all said and done, a new round of commission work with some Dark Angels motorcycle squads! So the workbench is busy, I just have let updates go by the wayside while I figure it all out. Thanks for your patience, and stay tuned for some updates very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment