Monday, February 1, 2016

Hulk Custom (Disney Infinity)


A quick afternoon's work!

Since these went down a pretty low price recently, I picked this Hulk up at my local Target for a song and thought the sculpt would be fun to paint. Not much to these...the art style on the Infinity figures is great, in my opinion. So, just did some quick masking, some quick spraying, and we have a custom Hulk! I would paint some of the others, but they all remain the same in the game, regardless of looks outside. Hulk, however, has a "power disk" that is a simple palette swap for his character. So, attach the Gray Hulk disk to the bottom, and now you have a physical AND virtual representation! A lot of fun to paint, and the effect is really cool too. If you want to pick one of these up, this guy's for sale, or contact me to repaint a custom Infinity figure!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment