Friday, February 26, 2016

WIP: Space Marine Bike Squad


A quick commission job of a squad of 12 bikers!

Was asked to complete these already assembled bikes for a client. While they're moderately easy in threes, there's four squads here, so I'm doing a batch process of one or two steps a night while I have time, which has seemed to be thin as of late.

The client had already built them, and wanted them painted pretty much to spec as the box art, so I started up on them. Nothing much new here, but does explain where I've been the past few weeks, as I'm trying to churn these out, while tending house as well, and prep for a local model contest.

I sprayed them in Tamiya black, then brushed the metallic bits in Vallejo Chrome and Citadel Leadbelcher. The lights, he wanted done in blue, and he is going to base them himself, so there won't be any studio shots when they're done, but I will take something good when they're complete on my end. I'm still doing little bits here and there, and hope to be finished soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment