Wednesday, March 23, 2016

WIP: Eversor Assassin - More Paint Work


Seeing light at the end of the tunnel on this one!

Not much new here. I've been extremely preoccupied with personal stuff. Nothing awful, just real life keeping me from the workbench the past few days. Also, the new Disney Infinity Battlegrounds. That thing is crazy fun.


Anyways, things settled down just a tad so I got a few minutes to lay some paint down on this last night. Not much new since last time, but I added some paint to the lens on the thing protruding from his pack, and detailed the straps and pouches on him. Next up are the vials, which are LUDICROUSLY tiny, so I might goof them up something good. Stay tuned to find out!

I also started up on the base. I originally chromed the whole thing, not quite knowing how much of it I wanted in chrome. After seeing his helmet and hand juxtaposed against it, though, I decided against the majority of it. Just too much. I'm enjoying trying out the Alclad, but that was a little gaudy. So I took a little inspiration from Mass Effect and did the halls up in a similar scheme:



They're a little bare bones right now, no shading or highlights, just testing colors to see what I like. The white is actually Reaper's Ghost White, which has a touch of blue to it, which should let me highlight it up to real white. I'm moderately happy with it, I actually wish there was a little less detail on the wall structure, but I'll figure something out. Probably next up for this will be finished showcase pictures, since he's about 85% complete at this point. Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment