Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Quick updates!


A few book keeping items, click for whats on the workbench!


Winding down on the commission Ravenwing Bike squad, and preparing for a regional model contest, then its time to get back on schedule! I have the Eversor Assassin that is assembled but I had to set it aside for the contest and commission. You can read about the build here and watch the Youtube video of it here, if you missed it previously. Its next on my list to wrap up. one new item about it is that I've got some gloss black enamel drying on it. It takes a while for enamel paints to fully cure, so its been a bit of serendipity that I've had something else to do while that happens.


Also, speaking of the contest, I'm helping my 8 year old son and 6 year old daughter on their first contest entries, a Revell P-40B Tiger Shark plane and a set of Night Goblins from Games Workshop, respectively. Exciting times, but quite busy. This will be the first models they've built and painted independently, but I'm supervising the build and paint and offering some expertise, but completely hands off to see what they can do. They've previously painted some Games Workshop kits before, but this will be their first foray into doing it completely by themselves. Right now they're both in primed stages and ready to paint, while the P-40B will need some more assembly after the pilot is done.



All that to say, March will be a busy month, with probably very little to show for it. However, April 5th is the release date for a small film in a long running series you might've heard of. I might be using the home release for some reference materials for a kit from Bandai. We'll see. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment