Thursday, April 21, 2016

WIP: Stormtrooper Helmets


Getting close to done on the vinyl helmets!

Once I got actually started on them, and finally admitted these were cheap vinyl helmets, not 501st perfect recreations, I was able to spend some time blazing through them. Started above with some Tamiya silver, the just brushed on black to hit the details. I added some blue in the recessed areas, to give it a good ol Panthers feel, and voila, a mostly done helmet!



I also just randomly picked some paint for the mini, as I was ready to just get these off my bench, and didn't wanna wait for a commission on it. So picked out some blacks, grays and reds to give it a good sinister, almost First Order vibe:


I'm also about half done with the large scale that will just be a traditional color scheme, right now its just gloss white, but should only take another 2-3 days of work, whenever I get 2-3 days to work on it! Thanks for looking, hopefully finished pics soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment