Monday, April 18, 2016

Another Infinity Ultron


More of the same, but still very cool.

Had somebody ask me to do another Infinity Ultron for them. The first was a test piece to get acquainted better with Alclad Chrome, so this one was far faster than the first...spent 90% of my time waiting on the paint to dry.

Anyways, if you want to know the process used, it is precisely the same as the previous one I did. This time I spent more time on the front end and actually masked the base off, as opposed to spending time repainting it from overspray. I also won't do any studio shots, since its practically the exact same, so you can see those here if interested. Anyways, he ships out today, and was the main thing I was working on this week/weekend, and in between letting coats dry I started up on the Stormtroopers and Infinity Gauntlet. Lots on the bench right now, hoping to get it all cleared off soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment