Monday, September 29, 2014

WIP: Orktober 31st (Update - Basing!)


Stay off my turf!

Added the turf to the base. No real up close shots, but it looks a good bit better than the mottled green and brown paint. In retrospect should've added the dirt first, but it worked out. Didn't take any shots of the dirt, oddly, I just realized, though I did take a quick mock-up shot of what I've built thus far. Dunno if I need more yet?


Also added a sign post and buzzard, a few leftover bits that work well with the theme:


And the Carnifex, getting some dirt sculpted up around him to give the appearance he's coming up out of the ground:


Coming together...hopefully can do some things to fix it up a little further, but now its time to start getting things shored up that I'm done with and put them on the board, which is the goal for the week.


No comments:

Post a Comment