Tuesday, September 30, 2014

WIP: Ortkober 31st (Update - More animals!)


Decided to crack down on the fauna for a night.

So after sitting and staring at the task at hand almost all night, I finally broke out of my stupor and started laying paint to things. I got the vulture on the sign post painted up, and the dog that I mentioned last post is no fully painted with a chain leash. I plan to super glue the leash to stiffen the links up, and wash it to dull the look down, but until I know exactly where he goes on the board, its gonna stay cheap link jewelry.



Also finished with the dirt, and got some promised pictures of the TPed trees a little more up close.



Spent the afternoon gathering dead leaves and crushing them up to give the turf a little bit of variation, but I'm still not sure I like the idea of using real leaves yet. Looking into all options before laying them down with glue.

No comments:

Post a Comment