Monday, June 16, 2014

What's on the bench


Finding myself a little ADD at the moment. Lots of things hitting my workbench, all at once.


I received four more NECA turrets in the mail, and have primed and started transforming them into  even more Avengers. Here's my Nick Fury WIP:

 
 
Also, a while back, my son (just out of first grade) drew what can only be considered a perfect piece of art that I just recently discovered from his art folder. Its called "My Rhino Can Laser." As epic sounding as that was, I had to make something for it as well. There seems to be a theme going, as I ALSO started on a Space Marine Rhino as well, totally coincidentally. Both are still WIP stage, but have taken a side seat while I work on the turrets.



What's everyone else out there working on?

No comments:

Post a Comment