Sunday, June 1, 2014

WIP: Thundertusk



A few quick hits on the 'tusk.
Started filling gaps on the Thundertusk. Kind of a bear. There are lots of lines right where the fur meets, but using my trusty method of dealing with sculpting lines, worked out fairly well. I basically rolled up some green stuff, squished a blob where its supposed to go, and got some plastic wrap to put over it. Then, using the dull side of an Xacto blade, I carve in hair/fur strands and then lift off the plastic wrap.


Also a random part of the base is painted up. This will be an ork getting squished by the leg of the Thundertusk. I got a fantasy Warhammer Ork Boy and basically dremeled all of his parts in half vertically. None of this was assembled before hand, because the built kit looks different than what a flat ork would look like, so I did each piece individually. The head was done in half horizontally.





No comments:

Post a Comment